Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Unknown I/O failure during sync

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Unknown I/O failure during sync
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:19:06 +1000

On 20/08/2007, at 4:14 PM, Ben Hood wrote:

I'd be surprised if it is OSX specific (not saying that's impossible,
just surprising).

I find it surprising as well because all other netsync operations work fine.

So, push and pull work, but sync doesn't?

When you say, "all other", what have you tried?

What OS is the server running?  Can you try it on a linux box from
behind the firewall?  A different OSX box?

The server is actually running on Debian, it's just the client running on OSX.

Hrm - which OS X binary are you using?  The one from the monotone
home page?

I'm using the monotone-0.36.dmg that I downloaded from monotone.ca

Out of interest, have you tried a previous binary - say 0.35?

http://monotone.ca/downloads/0.35/

Will      :-}