Re: [Monotone-devel] Buildbots

From: jack-monotone
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Buildbots
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:50:36 -0800

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 11:31:16AM +1100, William Uther wrote:

>   The BSD buildbots have been failing for a while.  This itches.  I
> don't have any BSD machines, but those builds are the ones that appear
> without scrolling to the right on the buildbot page.  They're big red
> blots on our build record. :)  Anyway...

Meh. The openbsd buildbot seems to be rather flakey. That'll get fixed when I
upgrade that box to 4.2, and something better than an old netburst. I'm
planning on getting that done within the next 6 months.

In other news the icc buildbot is crashing because of what looks like a bug in
the Intel compiler (10.1.011). I suspect that bug won't get fix if it doesn't
get reported.

I'm slowly working into getting a winxp/mingw32 buildbot setup in a VM, I hope
to be able to add that soon.

However, my time slices are getting thin. Running 4 buildbots on the same
box may be my excuse to upgrade it to a quad-core. :)

Cheers,

--Jack

--
Jack (John) Cummings                           http://mudshark.org/
PGP fingerprint: F18B 13A3 6D06 D48A 598D  42EA 3D53 BDC8 7917 F802