Re: [Monotone-devel] Fw: [Monotone-commits-nodiffs] Revision 6e5ca0f5b48

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Fw: [Monotone-commits-nodiffs] Revision 6e5ca0f5b488dd17a56a56301b51eabc5bb356a6
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:56:11 +0200

Richard Levitte schrieb:
FYI, the table plugin is enabled.  See here for more info:

http://ikiwiki.info/plugins/table/

Hrm... okay, this makes perfect sense... now since there does not seem to be a sample *.setup file checked into nvm.web.ikiwiki, what other plugins should also be enabled so the markdown pages are properly parsed? I noticed that no tags or dynamic lists have been build in my local installation either...

I'll revert my changes to ProjectsUsingMonotone then (since this seems to have used the table syntax you've mentioned already) and try to convert the other wiki page with this new syntax.

Thomas.