Re: [Monotone-devel] resolving name conflicts; implementation

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] resolving name conflicts; implementation
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:28:01 +0200

Stephen Leake schrieb:
There is still much work to be done on this branch; more top level
tests for sutures, implementing split to allow undoing sutures. It
is making progress.

I know its rather quiet here when it comes to feedback on your work, and I think it is because it takes many people a lot of time to dive in and understand the topic (and there aren't too many people around here nowadays who have a lot of time, sadly, maybe in the autumn / winter season this gets better), but let me say that we're (well, at least I ;)) really really appreciate what you're doing there!

Keep up the good work!

Thomas.