[Monotone-devel] nvm.stripped on cygwin

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] nvm.stripped on cygwin
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 08:51:10 +0100

...is basically working.

Needs the existing pcre, libidn, sqlite3 packages.
Needs also botan and lua, which are currently not packages, though I
have an almost-ready package for the first and found a complete package
for the second on CygPorts (an unofficial repository of source
packages); I will probably propose as maintainer for those two in order
to be able to create a package for monotone 0.43 (which I hope will be
"stripped").

Configuration needs only the usual path for Boost:

nice sh -c 'autoreconf -i && CXXFLAGS="-ggdb
-I/usr/include/boost-1_33_1" ./configure && make'

The testsuite reported no error in the first group, while there were
some in the second group, and then it stopped.
It's been a while since my last check of the standard Cygwin build, so
this might not be a regression.

132 clone_creates_right__MTN_options              FAIL (line 27)
134 clone_warning_with_multiple_heads             FAIL (line 20)
197 empty_environment                             FAIL (line 40)
441 ssh_agent                                     ok
error: could not remove
'/cygdrive/c/Works/monotone/stripped/tester_dir/tests/ssh_agent': Device
or resource busy
1 of 3 test suites failed

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.” (Voltaire)