Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: more .stripped work - please test installation

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: more .stripped work - please test installation & translation workflow
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:50:59 -0800

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:01 AM, Lapo Luchini <address@hidden> wrote:
> The (Italian) translator workflow used to be:
>
> $ make monotone.pot-update
>
> and then "import" new monotone.pot into it.po using poEdit directly.
>
> Any other command that updates monotone.pot can od, of course ;-)
> (`make monotone.pot-update` was never easy to remember)

It's just "make monotone.pot" now -- but the file will end up in the
build directory, not the source directory.  The only makefile target
that writes to srcdir/po/ anymore is "make <lang>.po-update".

I should also mention that you do all these commands from the top
level of the build tree now.  There isn't a po subdirectory of the
build tree anymore.

zw