Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone 0.43dev build error, paths.hh missing

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone 0.43dev build error, paths.hh missing
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 11:51:54 -0700

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Zack Weinberg <address@hidden> wrote:

content_merge_workspace_adaptor is still in merge_content.hh as of
revision add275... what you actually appear to have moved in dbf... is
content_merge_empty_adaptor.

err... yeah, that. ;)

I've seen this problem before.  Some versions of g++/libstdc++ will
not allow you to declare a variable of type map<K,V> unless both K and
V are complete types at the point of declaration.  I don't know if

I was assuming it was something along these lines. I also don't know if it's a bug or not.

this is a bug or not.  In any case, working around it is no real
trouble.  I've committed Tero's patch.

+1

Cheers,
Derek