Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.45 released

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.45 released
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:58:19 -0700

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 5:11 AM, Jack Lloyd <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 01:36:05PM +0200, Lapo Luchini wrote:
>> Thomas Keller wrote:
>> > The monotone project is proud to announce the release of version 0.45 of
>> > its version control software.
>>
>> Was just committed to FreeBSD Ports:
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=617808+0+current/cvs-ports
>> just in time for upcoming release 8.0 I think...
>
> 0.45 is also in Gentoo.

I was hoping to do the Debian packages today, but the phone company
has broken my DSL and it probably won't be fixed till next week.  So
if someone wants to do it first, that would be great.  Note, however,
that http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=542287 is only
partially fixed in the current org.debian.monotone.  Please don't do a
package that doesn't finish the job.

zw