[Monotone-devel] Updated Issue 160 - monotone-viz doesn't handle 'suspen

From: code
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Updated Issue 160 - monotone-viz doesn't handle 'suspend' (contrib)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:16:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

The following issue has been updated:

160 - monotone-viz doesn't handle 'suspend'
Project: tools and contributions
Labels:
 Type:Enhancement
 Priority:High
 OpSys:All
 Component:Logic
 Component:UI
 Other:Usability

Comments (last first):

# By Richard Levitte, Apr  7, 2011:

*bump (for email)*

# By Richard Levitte, Apr  6, 2011:

Since monotone-viz was last hacked at, monotone got the 'suspend' feature.
Unfortunately, monotone-viz doesn't handle it at all, as far as I can see, and
will happily show branches where the head revision is suspended.  I'd very much
like to see a change where lines of development with head being suspended
aren't shown.
The selection dialog could have a checkbox where one could choose if one would
like to see the suspended lines of development or not...

--
Issue: https://code.monotone.ca/p/contrib/issues/160/