Re: [Monotone-devel] coming from monotone....

From: J Decker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] coming from monotone....
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 14:35:07 -0800

I used it to take a source tree, take a large chunk out of it, make
that the new root, move a few extra things, and delete the rest.   I
have a thing that can be more effective if chopped into individual
compoents... But, if there were changes in the main line to those
sources which I haven't really touched in a lot of years will still be
able to get the occsional update from the master.

propagate in the wrong direction is a terribly bad idea though..

but I realized you said it doesn't trace renames... only content in
git... I'm just not sure if chagnes would propagate....