monotone-users

[Monotone-users] Deleted files

From: Aaron W. Hsu
Subject: [Monotone-users] Deleted files
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:31:53 -0500

A have a little question: I have two branches, A and B. I propagate from A -> B periodically. There is a file X that I keep up-to-date by this propagation. However, I deleted X from B and then re-added it, which gets recorded as a separate file now, so propagating from A -> B no longer updates X. What can I do about this?

        Aaron W. Hsu

--
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.