monotone-users

[Monotone-users] Introductory text to monotone in german language

From: Mathias Weidner
Subject: [Monotone-users] Introductory text to monotone in german language
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 17:57:51 +0200

Hello everyone, in particular those understanding German language,

I've written an introductory text on monotone in German and would like
to get some comments on it, whether it would be useful or something is
missing or even if it contains grave errors.

Originally this was meant to get some co-workers up and running with
monotone but this year I had enough time and momentum to extend it to a
general introductory text. Now I want to know if there is someone who
finds this useful.

The text can be found at

> http://weidner.in-bad-schmiedeberg.de/computer/rcs/monotone/drcs-monotone-brevier.html
> http://tinyurl.com/monotone-brevier

There's a link to the pdf file containing the text. Everything new
regarding that text will be announced there.

For comments, critique, etc. either use the web form on that page or
address@hidden

Thanks.

Mathias Weidner