monotone-users

[Monotone-users] Trying to Contact Monotone

From: Siegel, Steven N. (GSFC-585.0)[TELOPHASE CORP]
Subject: [Monotone-users] Trying to Contact Monotone
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:31:39 -0500

I am in the process of looking at some vendor's Configuration Management Tools for evaluation for use by some NASA projects. I have searched the Internet for information and your company is one of the ones we would like to evaluate. I have a small questioner that I would like to send to you and to evaluate your responses as required by NASA. This is being conducted in order to see what kind of support and feedback we can expect from your company. I do not see a means of adding an attachment to a particular person of group and would appreciate an e-mail address to send the questioner to. Thanks

Steven Siegel

Telophase Corporation

http://www.telophase.com

address@hidden