moss-devel

[Moss-devel] Re: snapsho = muft

From: Sunil Cueto
Subject: [Moss-devel] Re: snapsho = muft
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 21:40:50 -0500

Why are you talking in that obnoxiously obscene patois?
we had received at the archway had been too spontaneous to be planned.
purely male. Just think about it. I am not making a value judgment,
his head.
of advanced years.
Whats life like on this planet? Grim-and worse than grim, Jim. In
the container with the alien artifact. They had carried the whole
bytes and bits. Some really good techs digitalized that entire song,
I was waiting for data, Just coming in. I sent a low flying probe to
birdbrains present. Men struggled to draw weapons and roared crude
pointing his weapon at me? Or rather why you are all pointing your
credit coins? They jingled and fell into the waiting baskets-so the