moz-bonobo-list

Re: [moz-bonobo-list] Gpdf troubles...

From: Christian Glodt
Subject: Re: [moz-bonobo-list] Gpdf troubles...
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 23:19:17 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 17:30, Bryan Forbes wrote:
>     Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with the Gpdf bonobo thingamabob (yeah,
> real
> technical term).  On the test page, the Postscript links work (ggv stuff) and
> the
> gnumeric links work as well, but the Adobe PDF links don't.  I have the
> viewer component
> set to "View as PDF Document" for the application/pdf mime type.  I'm using
> the gnome-2-4
> branch of gpdf from cvs and also mozilla-bonobo from cvs with epiphany branch
> gnome-2-4
> and mozilla 1.5.  Could this be a problem with moz1.5, gpdf, moz-bonobo, all,
> or am I
> just messed up?  If you need more info, just email me.  Thanks in advance!
>
> -Bryan

it's quite difficult to diagnose this remotely. Could you send me the
output of the following command (so that I can see what components are
detected by the plugin on your system):

$ mozilla-bonobo-viewer --list-mime-types | sed "s/;/\n/g"

Hopefully this will help to debug this problem.

Regards,

Christian Glodt