mpfrcpp-common

[MPFRCPP] Re: MPFRCPP

From: Alexey Beshenov
Subject: [MPFRCPP] Re: MPFRCPP
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 23:01:10 +0400

1. MPFRCPP does not wrap features which are not present in MPFR.

2. Also, MFPRCPP does not support operations between fixed precision types and
mpfr::Real due to potential loss of precision (so don't expect '+' or '*' to
be overloaded for mpfr::Real---double).

--
Alexey Beshenov <address@hidden>
http://beshenov.ru/