muddleftpd-users

[Muddleftpd-users] Todo List

From: Joerg Jaspert
Subject: [Muddleftpd-users] Todo List
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:56:17 +0200

Hi

I just moved the Todo-List to the savannah project, as Task Items.
Followups there are possible from Developers IMO. Everyone else just
send me a notice.
If you know something thats missing, mail this list or me directly. Thx.

Important tasks for now are
1525 - Rewrite Documentation
       Documenatation needs to be rewritten/updated.
       It should be done using SGML or XML DocBook DTD, so we can
       generate Text, HTML, PS, PDF Output from one single source.

1534 - Website
       Website needs a complete redesign.

1530 - Module Support
       Admin should be able to specify external modules to load into
       running muddleftpd. These modules then can add extra
       commands/functionality, probably based on directory user is in.

1536 - Provide auth modules for different backends
       Muddleftpd should be able to auth against
       PAM/LDAP/SMB/SQL/Whatever database user wants.
       It would be nice if we move that into modules and depend on task
       Modules Support.
       (There are existing modules and Beau wants to add them, so he got
       this task assigned).

There are many more, but that are the things that should be done in the
not so far future.

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!