muddleftpd-users

Re: [Muddleftpd-users] features, ideas, etc

From: Joerg Jaspert
Subject: Re: [Muddleftpd-users] features, ideas, etc
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:14:03 +0200

Beau Kuiper <address@hidden> writes:

> Please don't reply about the ALT-xxx trick. I know it, but I don't expect
> people to have to use it to clean up directory trees.

Use mc. *g*

> I will probably add a group command to relax these restrictions though, since
> there does seem to be a valid use for characters 128-255 (but by default,
> have it restricted)

Yes. Some people are annoyed if they cant create things with äöüß and
all other chars in it. I dont know why they just cant translate it to
ae oe and such, but it would be nice to support them. :)
As long as noone requests UTF-8|16 support for it. :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!