muddleftpd-users

[Muddleftpd-users] Can muddleftpd support East Asian Letter Set?

From: jw.lee
Subject: [Muddleftpd-users] Can muddleftpd support East Asian Letter Set?
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 17:05:25 -0700

I installed muddleftpd on my freebsd 5.1-p8.
Installation itself was successful, with no error.
But when I started the service, I found several problems with Korean =
letter
which is multi-bytes.

1. I can see directories or files written in Korean, but  can't access =
it.\
   Whenever I tried to access, the computer says '500 FTP: parameters
needed' and denied me.

2. Even to the directory named in English, I can't upload or download =
files
named in Korean.

The Question is :
Can muddleftpd support East Asian Letter Set (multi-bytes)?

Thanks.