mug-discuss

[Mug-discuss] Re[1]: maybe it's the best time

From: Rhoann
Subject: [Mug-discuss] Re[1]: maybe it's the best time
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 02:06:54 +0300

Good day, my dear friend

Please, open windows into your heart. I know that you are embarrassed, what
you can have common with woman from far Ukraine, the country which is
situated at the another part of the world. Before writing to you this
letter, I was puzzled by this question too till I have not found  the answer
and you here. We are both lonely and want the same: to find love and to be
happy. Am I right?
I am not risky person, but I want to risk this time, because it is the one
chance to get acquainted with you and to create couple with you.
I am kind-hearted, pretty woman who is able to love and take care.
If my words touched your heart and you want to find your love, write me here
http://lovelifeme.com/seems

Kisses and hugs
Rhoann