[Myexperiment-discuss] Kick off email

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Kick off email
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:30:45 +0000

Welcome everyone to the myexperiment-discuss mailing list.

This list is public and now live!

Introductions...

I'm Matt Lee (I prefer mattl, which sounds like a toy company) and I'm a developer on myExperiment.

My initial workings on a homepage for the site are up at:-

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~leem/myexp/

And with some feedback from Carole, I'll be adding a bunch more stuff to this today and tomorrow. I'm also working, with David Withers on screen mock ups for the process of uploading workflows.

matt