Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] First UI mockup

From: Nick Gibbins
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] First UI mockup
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:56:57 +0000

Matt Lee wrote:
> Here's one of my initial UI mockups. Along the top, are tabs.. seperated
> into 'network' (finding people, workflows, projects) and 'me' (my
> network, my workspace, my profile)
>
> Anyway, I'm not entirely happy with it, but I thought I'd share what I
> have so far.

It hadn't occurred to me before, but there's probably scope for a community
of practice-style exploration of people and projects related by common
workflow elements (see the ONTOCOPI work by Harith Alani on the AKT project
- http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/7397/)

--
Dr Nicholas Gibbins                                     address@hidden
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~nmg/