[Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Workflow re-use

From: Katy Wolstencroft
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Workflow re-use
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:33:49 +0100

Dear Jo,

Sorry for the late reply - I was away at a conference last week, but I would
be very keen to talk to you about future workflows. Could we arrange a time
to meet next week perhaps? Anytime Wednesday, Thursday or Friday would be
good for me.

Many Thanks,

Katy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joanne Pennock" <address@hidden>