[Myexperiment-discuss] FAQs and online help, and workflow supported form

From: Giovanni Marco Dall'Olio
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] FAQs and online help, and workflow supported formats
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:41:25 +0200

Hi!
Congratulations, I've been trying myExperiment and I like it.

Here are my first impressions:
- you need a quick link to a 'FAQs' or 'Help' section.
- I was trying to upload a workflow. But I don't use taverna, I prefer
to describe my projects with activity diagrams from UML, using the DIA
software (http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/).
So my workflow is in the .dia format. How many formats are supported
by myexperiment? You should explain this somewhere in the FAQs.

My Blog on Bioinformatics (italian): http://dalloliogm.wordpress.com