[Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment service disruption tomorrow Jan 3rd

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment service disruption tomorrow Jan 3rd
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 14:04:14 +0000

Hello and happy new year!

Due to a scheduled electrical power outage, the main myExperiment server will
be down tomorrow morning from 8am till 1pm.

We are in the process of shifting to an external hosting service so that we
will not be affected by this sort of disruption in the future - in fact we are
taking advantage of the downtime tomorrow to rehearse the migration to the
external host.

Please let me know if you need a service available during that time (e.g. for
demos) and we will make appropriate arrangements.

Thanks -  and may 2008 bring you joy and much sharing of workflows :)

-- Dave