Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] svn client

From: Paolo Missier
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] svn client
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:26:41 +0100

Hi Tony,

I have been using svn-workbench myself for lightweight version control
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/svn-workbench

sudo apt-get install svn-workbench
should do it for a Debian / Ubuntu Linux

(with subclipse being the prime choice if you are using Eclipse)

Best,
 --Paolo

 Linde wrote:
I’m developing a side-by-side version of the myExperiment code for the SKUA project. Can anyone recommend a lightweight linux/gnome gui-based subversion client that’ll help me keep track of changes I've made and keep them applied to my own 'branch' of the main code as I update it?

Cheers,

Tony.