RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] proxy server?

From: Don Cruickshank
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] proxy server?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:32:52 +0100

Hi Tony,

We don’t have a proxy server in the myExperiment codebase, but I’ve just written one for your codebase.  I’ve attached an app/controllers/proxy_controller.rb file and also you’ll need to add something like the following to your config/routes.rb file:

  # proxy route

  map.connect 'proxy', :controller => 'proxy', :action ="" 'proxy'

Needless to say, I recommend you clamp down on the kinds of requests that you let the server process otherwise it’s a security nightmare!

Regards,

Don.