[Myexperiment-discuss] wiki.myexperiment.org new and improved for develo

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] wiki.myexperiment.org new and improved for developers
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:02:22 +0100

We're pleased to announce that we've remodelled the myexperiment wiki to
support the myExperiment developer community.

There is now a Developers' section where those of you developing over the API
can share information about your projects.  It currently includes Google
gadgets, the Taverna plugin, workflows for Facebook and the Java API.  This
section also carries information about people running their own myExperiments,
and myExperiment developer documentation.

The other information is now organised into Users, News and About. Previously
you needed a wiki account to get at anything other than the main page, but now
everything is publicly available, so you won't need to use your old accounts.

We're really keen that everyone working over the API uses the wiki, if only to
list who you are and what you're doing - then all the developers will be able
to help out as the community grows.

To get an account so that you can contribute content to the Developer pages
please email Don Cruickshank on address@hidden

-- Dave