[Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment design paper published

From: Danius Michaelides
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment design paper published
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 12:15:39 +0100 (BST)

Announcement from David De Roure:
(also at: http://www.myexperiment.org/announcements/18)

A paper on the design of myExperiment has just been published online by
the Future Generation Computer Systems journal.

It's called The Design and Realisation of the myExperiment Virtual
Research Environment for Social Sharing of Workflows and the URL is
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2008.06.010

For those without access to the journal content, a preprint is available on
http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/15709/

If you're using myExperiment in your research we would be very pleased if
you could mention myExperiment and cite our papers if appropriate.  We'd
also like to hear from you and keep a list on the Wiki of projects and
papers that have used myExperiment.

This and other publications are listed on the wiki on
http://wiki.myexperiment.org/index.php/Papers

DDeR