[Myexperiment-discuss] new article and presentations

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] new article and presentations
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:08:02 +0100

myExperiment features in an article just published in EDUCAUSE Review, vol. 43, no. 5 (September/October 2008) – see

                http://connect.educause.edu/Library/EDUCAUSE+Review/CuratingScientificWebServ/47226

Also, our presentations from last week’s UK e-Science All Hands meeting and the eResearch conference are on the presentations page on the Wiki

                http://wiki.myexperiment.org/index.php/Presentations

Meanwhile my 10 point definition of “New e-Science” from All Hands has been blogged here

                http://digitalcuration.blogspot.com/2008/09/david-de-roure-on-new-e-science.html

-- Dave