[Myexperiment-discuss] Help with rails debug

From: Linde, A.E.
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Help with rails debug
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:22:28 +0100

I’m trying to add a proxy to myExperiment that I can use to send commands to a REST interface but it isn’t working and I have no idea how to debug a Rails app. I’ve discovered debug.xxx which is some help but I was wondering if it was possible (I’m using Eclipse on a Mac) to set breakpoints and check variables on the fly.

If there is a web page that makes all this simple, please point me at it, or if someone can reply with a simple guide to debugging, I’d be grateful.

Thanks,
Tony.

--
Tony Linde