Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Upload any type of Workflow you want...

From: Coles S.J.
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Upload any type of Workflow you want...
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 22:32:42 +0000

Ola,

My response is primarily my own opinion. I am a Chemistry rep on myExperiment,
but am not concerned with core development. I will put these points forward in
our upcoming meeting, but it is up to the core team to answer your specifics. I
am confident that the project will consider and address these matters.

Best,
Simon.

Simon Coles
Manager, EPSRC National Crystallography Service
School of Chemistry
University of Southampton
Southampton, UK. SO17 1BJ.
t: +44(0)2380 596722