[Myexperiment-discuss] public feature request/bug tracker access?

From: Giovanni Marco Dall'Olio
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] public feature request/bug tracker access?
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:48:32 +0100

Hi!!
Can I ask a favour?
I see the myexperiment's bug tracker and the feature requests are not publicly accessible from the web.
I can submit bugs here:
- http://bugs.myexperiment.org/
and provide feedback from here:
- http://www.myexperiment.org/feedback

I can access the status of a bug report (http://bugs.myexperiment.org/default.php?pg=pgPublicViewForm) if I know its ID, but I can't access to the list of bugs and feature requests already posted.

It could seem a stupid request, but can you please make these bullettins publicly accessible?
The reason is simple.. I don't want to post a bug that has already been posted!! :)
And.. well, I feel it very uncomfortable to contribute when bug bullettins are not accessible. I am used to the debian/ubuntu/sourceforge policy.
Can you please make public the 'feature request' table, at least?
Thanks :)

My Blog on Bioinformatics (italian): http://bioinfoblog.it