[Myexperiment-discuss] API question

From: Ajdin Brandic
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] API question
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:38:04 -0000

Hello

I have been trying out your API at http://sandbox.myexperiment.org/mashup/api .  I'm looking at a possibility to integrate with your API for the purpose of creating a mashup. These are still the early days but I have some questions.

I am very impressed with the API and was wandering if it is possible to, lets say, find all workflows where title contains "Some string"?

I've seen tags search
http://sandbox.myexperiment.org/workflows.xml?tag=genome

and tried to modify this to say
http://sandbox.myexperiment.org/workflows.xml?title=mice

but get back the same result as if I executed http://sandbox.myexperiment.org/workflows.xml

Would this be achievable using http://sandbox.myexperiment.org/search.xml ???

Of course using workflows is just an example, I might end up using other types too.

Regards
Ajdin Brandic
Coventry University

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.