[Myexperiment-discuss] URLs and empty workflows

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] URLs and empty workflows
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:25:04 +0100

Hello,

I'm just looking around on myepxeriment and thought about the urls of workflows. The numbering appears to start from 1, then goes up as a new workflow is added. Is that correct? I then thought I would try and start at 1 and go up progressively. I hit number 2, however, and found nothing - http://www.myexperiment.org/workflows/2

Would this be a case of the workflow being deleted?
If so, is it possible/wise to place a new workflow into the slot of a now empty/deleted workflow?

regards,
Paul.