Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Problem installing MyExperiment on Windows XP

From: Don Cruickshank
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Problem installing MyExperiment on Windows XP...
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:45:05 +0100

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 02:57:25PM +0100, Martin Chilvers wrote:
> entering oauthenticate
> ERROROAuth::Signature::UnknownSignatureMethod
> verified=false
>
> Is that not an error?
>
> Martin

Indeed it's not..  I think that message comes from the template used to
generate the OAuth client code in myExperiment and it assumed that all requests
to it would be authenticated by OAuth.

Anyhow, I've now quietened down the OAuth logging now so that you won't see
messages like that.

svn update again please :)

Cheers,
Don.