[Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Official myExperiment videos posted on YouTub

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Official myExperiment videos posted on YouTube by JISC
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:36:39 +0100

Hi,

I am around. Feel free to pester me whenever you like.

regards,
Paul.

Duncan Hull wrote:
Hi Paul

On 18 Aug 2009, at 18:04, Paul Fisher wrote:

How much coffee did you drink that day? You have a cup with you all the time!!!

There wasn't any coffee in those coffee cups, it was triple Jack Daniels and coke to cope with the stress of being on camera and using a very dodgy windows machine (dave's laptop)

:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x83pzMMw7lk

They done pretty good job editing it, we should link to and embed it on the wiki...

p.s. paul, I need to come and speak to you are you around today/tomorrow?

Duncan

---
http://duncan.hull.name