Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Upgraded myExperiment SPARQL endpoint

From: Jerzy Orlowski
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Upgraded myExperiment SPARQL endpoint
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:54:29 +0000

Hi David

We'll test it at the beginning of next week and check if it is OK.

BTW, are workflow components from the newer gems already in RDF? If so, we can start writing SPARQL queries for that.

George

David R Newman wrote:
Hi George,

When 4Store returns a set of results that it believes may not be
complete it will return a warning message.  As yet I have not
encountered a query where I haven't be able to increase what they
describe as the "soft limit" and get it to return all the results so
there is no longer a warning message.
I think it is inevitable that any triplestore (or any database come to
that) needs to have some way of handling complex or data heavy queries
so that they don't kill the server.  It does seem that 4Store's solution
is a fair compromise.  I don't currently forsee how it works being a
showstopper but it is something we need to keep and eye on.

Regards

David Newman