Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] BioCatalogue app now available

From: Franck Tanoh
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] BioCatalogue app now available
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 16:44:47 +0100

> Does this include QR code recognition? E.g. if someone puts a code on
> their poster at a conference and I scan it - would it link to BioCat?
BioCatalogue barcode! ...interesting but i'm afraid the app for now helps you query/browse the BioCatalogue. There are some improvements on the way.

> Also, is it available for Android based phones?
You are currently the only Android developer i know, we could get together and develop an Android version too.

Cheers,
Franck

On 9 Sep 2010, at 15:51, Paul Fisher wrote:

Hi,

Does this include QR code recognition? E.g. if someone puts a code on their poster at a conference and I scan it - would it link to BioCat?
Also, is it available for Android based phones?

cheers,
Paul.

Franck Tanoh wrote:
Hello,

For those of you who have iphone and ipad note that the the
BioCatalogue app is now available to download for free:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/biocatalogue-mobile/id389920173?mt=8

The app was developed by the Emory University team with the support of
the BioCatalogue team.

Franck