Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Uploading workflow image

From: David De Roure
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Uploading workflow image
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 22:23:25 +0100

Hi Carol – we've logged this, and one of the team will look at it tomorrow (probably Don in the morning) and get back to you.

-- Dave

From: "Lushbough, Carol" <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:17:08 +0100
To: myExperiment <address@hidden>

I’m looking for a little help.

I am attempting to upload a workflow image and am having some difficulty. At myexperiment.org I locate my workflow. I then click on the Edit Version link, I click the “Browse” button and select the workflow image. I then click the “Update” button. Under the “Preview” heading, not available text appears.

I’m sure I’m missing something obvious.

Thank you!

Carol Lushbough
Assistant Professor of Computer Science