[Myexperiment-discuss] Services in Updated Items

From: Alan R Williams
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Services in Updated Items
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 20:33:20 +0100

Hello,

I see there's lots of nice new stuff :-)

A few issues:

1) Services from the BioCatalogue are showing in Updated Items. However, when they are clicked on, I get

<quote>
We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.
</quote>

2) The searching for services is slightly misleading as it is (I assume) searching the BioCatalogue, whereas users might assume it is searching the workflows on myExperiment.

3) The paging on the services search does not work. When I click for another page, I get:

<quote>
There was a problem with your search query.
</quote>

4) What is the "Topics" tab about? Has it been there long?

Alan