[Myexperiment-discuss] Mobile interfaces to MyExperiment

From: Ross Gardler
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Mobile interfaces to MyExperiment
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:45:07 +0100

I mentioned recently that we would be building a demonstrator of
widgetized user interface to MyExperiment using Apache Wookie and
Apache Rave. The design team have no completed their user evaluations
and have created their designs.

You can find details at [1].

Today we are starting our development work on this project. If anyone
wants to follow along you can do so vis the Rave In Context project
site [2] or mailing list [3]. I will post here whenever we hit a major
milestone and there is something significant to look at.

I would love feedback from the MyExperiment user and dev community on
this work as it progresses.

Ross

[1]
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/rave-in-context/issues/detail?id=9