Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] updated myexperiment-rest lib..

From: Ross Gardler
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] updated myexperiment-rest lib..
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:58:23 +0100

On 28 September 2011 13:13, Kostas Karasavvas <address@hidden> wrote:
> Just a small update on the myexperiment via REST ruby library, i.e.
> makes myExperiment data available as ruby objects. You can now also
> get myexperiment's user information in addtiton to the workflow
> information.

(I originally replied offlist not realising the reply was to sender
only rather than list, here's my original reply):

Thanks Kostas,

I need to work with the REST API via Javascript. Is there a Javascript
library? If not what is the best source of documentation?

Kostas kindly replied with (in short): no javascript library I'm
familiar with, docs are at
http://wiki.myexperiment.org/index.php/Developer:API

If anyone does have (even an incomplete) Javascript implementation
please let me know. Otherwise I'll report on my experiences here as
appropriate.

Ross