[Myexperiment-discuss] start composed workflow

From: Daniele Giunchi
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] start composed workflow
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:20:25 +0200

Dear All,
I've a question for you. I create two different workflows, each one
composed by one service (using beanshell) and each one has some inputs
parameters and an output.
Then I create a workflow which is the composition of them, importing
each one in the workbench.
I connect the output of the first with one input parameter fo the
second, and visually it seems correct.

If I start separately the workflows, all works; if I try to start this
composed workflow, it seems to be stuck at the beginning, without
entering in the first imported workflow.
Need I set something like a starting point?

best regards,
Daniele