Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] MyExperiment Usage logs public dataset

From: Finn Bacall
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] MyExperiment Usage logs public dataset
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 13:35:24 +0100

Hello Juan & Alexander,

A colleague and I have reviewed the myExperiment activity logs, and unfortunately it seems that there is a lot of private data in there as well.

However, the things that might be useful (friends, groups, favourited/bookmarked resources, tagged resources) to you are also available through the XML API.

For example: http://www.myexperiment.org/user.xml?id=19425&all_elements=yes

Hopefully that is of some use to you.

Finn