myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] Script for Public Data Generation

From: David R Newman
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] Script for Public Data Generation
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:14:25 +0000

Hi All,

I have added my public data script to the svn in lib/maintenance/ and written instructions in publicdata.txt in the svn root. I am certain that there is still private data that needs to be anonymised or removed but I thought it better for me leave things in I wasn't 100% certain about rather than removing stuff that would be useful to leave in.

If you run the script and upload the sql file to a blank database on you own mysql server then you can check it over and tell me what needs changing.

Regards

Dave Newman