myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] fogbugz cases

From: Danius Michaelides
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] fogbugz cases
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:19:24 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

As you've seen I've been having a good clear out of the fogbugz inbox.

I've been moving cases that are clearly bugs or feature requests to the
development category. I have left some more urgent ones in the inbox
though. I've not really touched ones that have already been assigned,
except to add extra info (or to close cases off that have been dealt with)

Can you guys have a look through Inbox/cases in undecided as well,
especially the ones that have been assigned to you.

And of course look at the cases in development.. scary list!
Danius