myexperiment-hackers

Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Route issue with "aliased" models

From: David R Newman
Subject: Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Route issue with "aliased" models
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 16:09:56 +0000

Thanks Finn.  Dan and Don are at the research group xmas party and I
don't think I can do colo updates.  So it will probably have to wait
until tomorrow.  If you notice any other bugs or things that can be done
in a more Rails2 way, please do mention them and update trunk if you
know of an appropriate fix.