nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] tree changes

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] tree changes
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 07:04:33 +1100

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Chris Allegretta wrote:

[deleted]

> Ken has something pending also...I think?

Hello,

Attached is a minor comment only change for utils.c and some changes to
search.c including a modification of your fix of 25-jan-02.

I posted this patch before, about two weeks ago.

quoting from that post....

The attached patch fixes all the forward/reverese search, bracket match,
wrong multiple replace and "not found" messages.

The problem was I think that "search_last_line" means "about to search
that part of the line we searched first but didn't search then because it
was before the cursor".  Replace wasn't taking any notice of this.

Again sorry about the #if's in search.c, when we're sure it works they can
all go.

Ken.