nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Memory leaks . . .

From: Steven Kneizys
Subject: [Nano-devel] Memory leaks . . .
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Greetings again,

I have noticed some memory leaks here and there, and I also noticed
that there are wrappers around the malloc and such routines.  I was
just wondering if tracking down memory leaks was an important task (as
in I am volunteering to learn about it and work on it) or if there is
already a mechanism in place such that memory leaks aren't a problem.

I haven't done c programming for a while, perl and basic mostly, but I
need a stable nano so if this is an issue then I hopefully can help!

take care,

Steve...